Thursday, February 7, 2008

Interested in Hosting a Child?

We are working on putting together an information packet that includes an application. If you want to be on the list to receive more information, please email our host family coordinator:


Thanks so much!


Anonymous said...


Could you please email me some info on what is involved in hosting a child? This is something I think my family would enjoy, but of course, I need to check with my husband and put much prayer into it. If I'd have some info, it would help with a decision. Thanks so much!


Ransomed~Redeemed said...

We are very interested in this as well! Please email our Rodriguez Family at
714-335-0434, Orange County California

Anonymous said...

I am also very interested and we like to recieve information at Thanks!

Anonymous said...


I'm very interested in helping could you please forward all information to

gone1979 said...

We are also very interested in hosting a child. We have been interested in adoption from Haiti for many years, but we are not quite financially ready for international adoption. Please contact us @

Thank you!

Matt said...

We are interested in more information regarding hosting a child in need of medical care. Please contact us at and


Matt and Jessica Palmer
Grand Blanc, MI

Heather said...

Can you please email us information about your program? We are the pastors of a church in Nine Mile Falls, WA where Gayle Hesslegesser told us about this program (she is a cousin of someone involved in your organization, we believe!)

Thank you sincerely,

Bart & Heather Orth